Well hello! This is my first post that doesn’t involve a poem! So, the lovely Summer Yates has nominated me for this Liebster thing, which I didn’t know even existed…but then again, I only joined wordpress this week!
So as far as I know (from what I’ve seen on a few other blogs), if you get nominated you have to answer questions put to you first of all. Then you nominate another group of people that have less than 200 followers and ask them questions. And make sure you notify the people you nominate!
So let’s get down to it! The questions from Summer –
1. Introvert or Extrovert? Books or Movies? Coke or Pepsi? Coffee or Tea? Sleep early or Wake up late? Introvert for sure. Books as you can get more absorbed in them. Pepsi Max! Neither. Wake up late.
2. If telling the truth would mean hurting someone, would it be better to lie? It totally depends on the situation. If it was something simple like telling someone their cooking was good when it wasn’t amazing, then a white lie is fine. But if it’s a big deal then the truth is always best, otherwise it will just come back and bite you in the behind.
3. If you were to make your name into a verb or an adjective what would it mean? “To inspire” and then I would have to try and live up to it.
4. Name 5 of your favourite anything. Shakespeare (writer/play write/poet), The Taker (novel), Charles Bukowski (author/poet), It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (TV programme), Les Miserables (stageshow).
5. What would your last words be? I hope they’d be something memorable or funny, but they’d probably be something stupid like “going the shop!” before I get knocked over by a bus.
6. If you were to put a tattoo on yourself, what would you write? I have a tattoo on my wrist saying “All the world is a stage”.
7. Kill or be killed? Why? Depends on the situation, if I had a choice of killing someone or being killed, I’d be killed, to avoid living with guilt. But if it was like a fight for my life, natural instinct would take over (I hope).
8. Describe you version of a perfect day. At this moment in time it would be spending it with a certain someone, who I’m guessing wouldn’t appreciate a namesake on here since a lot of my work is about him haha.
9. What are your guilty pleasures? I’m a massive Harry Potter geek, ask me anything and I know it! I’m not ashamed of it, but it’s all I can think of.
10. Any unpopular opinion? Most of my opinions are unpopular.
11. If you could change just one thing, what would it be? The way I think, I’d like to be happier as a person. But I’m working on it.
Here are my questions, followed by the wonderful people that I nominate to answer them (I recommend them all!)
1. What’s the story behind your blog name?
2. What made you start a blog in the first place?
3. Who/what is your biggest inspiration?
4. Who is your favourite writer?
5. If you could be doing anything at all, regardless of money or education, what would it be?
6. What was the last thing you laughed at?
7. Do you prefer writing on paper or on a computer?
8. What’s your favourite TV show?
9. Do you smoke?
10. Do you game? Xbox or Playstation?
11. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
The Blue Tinderbox
Alex J Roberts
Elisa C Poetry
Chole into Diamonds
Playing with Fire
Towards a Productive Life
Out of the Darkness