Once again, I’d actually never heard of this award until Hafsa Baba nominated me for it, but I’m still very pleased! It’s amazing to be so appreciated so early on in my blogging adventure! Thank you so much Hafsa. From the research I did, I found this –
It is an award for a fellow blogger that you find inspiring, or brings inspiration to those who read their work.
It had some rules too which go as follows:
Display the Award Certificate on your website
Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
Present the award to deserving bloggers
Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So these are the bloggers that I’d like to give this award to. They all either write inspirational pieces of prose and poetry, give me ideas and something to think about or write things that you just can’t help reading. I’d recommend all of their blogs.
Now for the “7 interesting things” about me, which incase you actually follow all my posts, you’ll notice are the same 7 things from my last award nomination…but come on, I’m really not that much of an interesting person!
1. I’m sure this is obvious from my posts recently, but I’m currently 14 weeks 6 days pregnant. It’s my first child. I was told I couldn’t have children, so when I saw the little blue plus sign on the pregnancy test it was a little bit of a shock! But it’s all very exciting and although it caused problems between me and my partner at first, we’re now closer than ever.
2. I’m a masochist.
3. I’m actually a very lonely person. I’ve never been a natural at making friends or talking to people I don’t know, it always takes quite a long time for me to feel comfortable around someone. I have my family, my boyfriend, one or two friends that I never see anymore, and everyone else I speak to is online. It’s much easier online, don’t you think?
4. I think that deep down I am a bad person. People disagree, obviously, but I have always felt that if I was truly open with myself, even I would be surprised with what I’m capable of.
5. I’m more than a little obsessed with William Shakespeare. I mean not only is he the most famous play-write in the world, as well as poet, he is also the most intriguing person! There’s very little anyone actually knows about him, obviously keeping documents in those days wasn’t high on the agenda and a lot of what we assume his life was like is based on theory and educated guesses. I love all of his works and anything about him.
6. I hate groups of people, but I also hate being alone.
7. None of my writing is ever good enough for me, but a friend told me I should still post it, as my standards are too high for anyone to achieve.
So that’s that, I’ve commented on the 5 blogs that I’ve awarded this to, and it’s now up to them whether they want to accept or not. But either way, they all deserve it.